As compared to fighting with the crowd and standing up long lines when shopping, you can just shop online. Convenience is what makes the internet the best place to shop these days, but that being said does not mean that you should forget about protecting your personal and credit card information, to name some.
- Install protection on your PC. You should have updated antivirus software.
- Update. You can stay safe online if you would also consider updating your software from time to time.
- Secure your Wi-Fi connection.
- Stay home when shopping and don’t shop in places where you’re unsure of security.
- Don’t save important, confidential details although it is so convenient and enticing to do so.
Surely, you can do things to protect your information this busy holiday season. Do not lose control of your personal data and stay safe shopping online. Read more from the source.
Source: PC Mag