This is the season to be jolly, but also the time when you need more security online, as hackers, opportunists and fraud artists are on the look out on how to commit fraud and gain profit from you.
Check out these tips and learn how to stay safe for the holidays.
- Avoid clicking on pop-up ads.
- Update your software by updating your app once a week, as new versions from time to time may be available.
- Use hard-to-hack passwords.
- Consider installing anti-spyware and anti-virus software.
- Activate Timeouts on your mobile.
There you have some of the best ways on how to protect your account from any stressful hacking and security issues this holiday season. Read the full story at the source.