Spotting phishing emails is something challenging but also something to be concerned of if you want to protect your security. So, how can you check if your emails contain fishing links, messages and contents? Check out below:
- See if the message has mismatched URL. One recommended way to detect phishing emails are to check for the integrity and value of the links included in the message.
- Check if the URLs have any misleading domain name.
- Read and see any poor grammar and spelling.
- See if the message is asking any of your personal information.
- Too good to be true offers
These are only some ways to spot any misleading, phishing emails that may put you into the trap of their malicious and fraudulent endeavors. If you want to check out the full version of the story, read from the Tech Republic.
Source: Tech Republic